The SAFEchild Young Ambassadors is a network of young professionals working to make a difference in our community by supporting the mission of the organization. SAFEchild’s mission is to eliminate child abuse in Wake County by helping adults and children create nurturing environments free from abuse and neglect.
Katherine Carlton, Co-Chair
Emily Hodges, Secretary
Evan Jones, Co-Chair
Mary Elizabeth Wilson
A $50 SAFEchild Young Ambassadors Membership Includes:
- Monthly Young Ambassadors social and networking events.
- Discounted tickets to events such as the SAFEchild Gala and YA social and networking events.
- Opportunities to learn the SAFEchild story and volunteer your time in an impactful way that helps Wake County children that need it most.
- Every $50 SAFEchild membership directly benefits SAFEchild’s mission.
- Members are asked to volunteer at one or more service oriented event per year.
Please contact Spencer Menzel, SAFEchild Development & Marketing Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.