The annual Believe in SAFEchild campaign raises funds to continue SAFEchild’s unique child abuse prevention programs, which are provided at no cost to most families in need of support.
The 2013 campaign goal is $495,000.
How Your Gift Helps
- $2,400 Gives two at-risk families the opportunity to learn new parenting skills through a 12-week group class
- $1,200 Provides integrated, comprehensive services to a young victim of severe physical or sexual abuse and their family at the SAFEchild Advocacy Center.
- $600 Pairs a new mother with a trained Welcome Baby mentor mom to guide her through baby’s first year
- $300 Teaches 100 children about Funny Tummy Feelings and how to protect themselves from unwanted advances
- $120 Helps provide snacks and course materials for a family participating in group parenting classes
The Believe campaign continues through Dec. 31, 2013. To request a pledge card, or to ask any questions, please contact Nancy Bromhal, 919-743-6140 or email@example.com.