We greatly appreciate your support of SAFEchild! You can easily make your online gift to SAFEchild here:
HOW YOUR GIFT HELPS
- $2,500 Provides two at-risk families with 12-week group parenting classes.
- $1,000 Provides integrated, comprehensive services to a young victim of child abuse and their family at the SAFEchild Advocacy Center.
- $500 Pairs a new mother with a professionally trained Welcome Baby mentor for one year.
- $100 Teaches 45 children about Funny Tummy Feelings and how to protect themselves from unwanted advances.
- $50 Provides five girls cared for at the SAFEchild Advocacy Center a copy of The Care and Keeping of You to help them better understand their growing bodies.
Help build strong families in Wake County through parenting classes, home visiting for new mothers, Funny Tummy Feelings, and the SAFEchild Advocacy Center. Gifts to SAFEchild are 100% tax-deductible.
List WAKEMED in the Campaigner Field for your gift to be matched by the WakeMed Foundation!