We maintain a wish list of items we need at SAFEchild on a regular basis.
- Picnic tables (2) – this is a great Scout project!
- Paper towels
- 2-liter drinks – Coke or Pepsi products, please!
- Juice boxes (100% juice, please!)
- Lance crackers, or other packaged sandwich crackers
- Packages of cookies – Nabisco or Keebler, please; Oreos are popular!
- 1-inch or ½-inch new white binders with plastic inserts on the front
- American Girl book The Care and Keeping of You
- New or gently used books for toddlers and teenagers
- Blank journals to give to mothers
- Easel flip charts with paper with sticky backs
- Legal-size pads
- White poster board
- New developmental toys for infants birth-12 months (such as toys made by Sassy or Parents, sold at Babies R Us, Target, Walmart, etc.)
- Children’s toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Baby bath products and lotions
- Diapers and pull-ups from size 1-5 and 2T-5T
- Small door prizes for parents participating in group programs and for volunteers ($5 gift cards to restaurants, Target, etc.)
Please note that we do NOT accept donations of used toys and stuffed animals.
For more information about in-kind donations, please contact Holly Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.232.5697. Thank you!