We maintain a wish list of items we need at SAFEchild on a regular basis.
- Picnic tables (2) – this is a great Scout project!
- Lance crackers or other packaged sandwich crackers
- Packages of cookies – Nabisco or Keebler, please; Oreos are popular!
- American Girl books The Care and Keeping of You and/or Guy Stuff: The Body Book for Boys – Follow this link to see all of the great options on Amazon Smile!
- Diapers in all sizes and Pull-Ups
- Children’s toothbrushes and toothpaste
- First Years teething blanket – available on Amazon Smile using this link
- 1-inch or ½-inch new white binders with plastic inserts on the front
- Blank journals to give to mothers
- Easel flip charts with paper with sticky backs
- Paper towels
- $5 gift cards to Target or Walmart
Please note that we do NOT accept donations of used toys and stuffed animals.
For more information about in-kind donations, please contact Holly Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.232.5697. Thank you!