SAFEchild is in need of the following donated items. Thank you in advance for your support of SAFEchild.
- 2 liter drinks
- Lance crackers (packaged sandwich crackers)
- packages of cookies
- 1 inch white notebooks with plastic inserts on the front
- sketch paper
- children’s DVDs
- 19” flat screen TV with DVD player for children’s room
- rubber mulch for playground
- Garden mulch
- American Girl books, The Care and Keeping of You.
- journals to give to mothers·
- easel flip charts with paper with sticky backs so that it can be pulled off the chart and stuck on the wall
- ink pens – black or blue
- Small door prizes for parents participating in group programs
- Copy paper in all colors
- Greeting cards (especially sympathy and thank you cards)
- New developmental toys for infants birth -12 months (such as toys made by Sassy or Parents, sold at Babies R Us, Target, Walmart, etc.)
For more information about in-kind donations, please contact Shana Filter, Development Director, at 919-232-5660 or email@example.com.