SAFEchild is in need of the following donated items. Thank you in advance for your support of SAFEchild.
- Paper towels
- 2 liter drinks
- Lance crackers (packaged sandwich crackers)
- Packages of cookies
- 1 inch or ½ inch new white binders with plastic inserts on the front
- American Girl books, The Care and Keeping of You
- Blank journals to give to mothers
- Easel flip charts with paper with sticky backs
- Small door prizes for parents participating in group programs and for volunteers ($5 gift cards to restaurants, Target, etc.)
- Copy paper in light pastel colors
- New developmental toys for infants birth -12 months (such as toys made by Sassy or Parents, sold at Babies R Us, Target, Walmart, etc.)
- Juice boxes
- White poster board
- New or gently used books for toddlers and teenagers
For more information about in-kind donations, please contact Stephanie Davage, at 919-232-5660 or firstname.lastname@example.org.