We maintain a wish list of items we need at SAFEchild on a regular basis.
- Paper towels
- 2-liter drinks – Coke or Pepsi products, please!
- Lance crackers, or other packaged sandwich crackers
- Packages of cookies – Nabisco or Keebler, please; Oreos are popular!
- 1-inch or ½-inch new white binders with plastic inserts on the front
- American Girl book The Care and Keeping of You
- Blank journals to give to mothers
- Easel flip charts with paper with sticky backs
- Small door prizes for parents participating in group programs and for volunteers ($5 gift cards to restaurants, Target, etc.)
- Copy paper in light pastel colors
- New developmental toys for infants birth-12 months (such as toys made by Sassy or Parents, sold at Babies R Us, Target, Walmart, etc.)
- Juice boxes (100% juice, please!)
- White poster board
- New or gently used books for toddlers and teenagers
Please note that we do NOT accept donations of used toys and stuffed animals.
For more information about in-kind donations, please contact Holly Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.232.5697. Thank you!